Rise x LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn learning offers over 16,00 skills-development courses, and you can access them all for free as part of your Man Met studentship (usual cost £29.99/month!) And thanks to our exclusive partnership, you'll automatically earn Rise points for completing them. Here's how to get started:
- Go to linkedin.com/learning-login
- Enter mmu.ac.uk - this step is important!
- Click Continue to The Manchester Metropolitan University
- Enter your username in the following format: MMUID@stu.mmu.ac.uk, eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your usual university password
Note: Rise points will be automatically awarded at 7am each morning, based courses that you have fully completed in the previous 24 hours
The global business sector is being transformed around a common issue: environmental sustainability. Leaders should not only be prepared for the business transformations that lie ahead, but also be key architects of developing sustainability policies in the workplace.
Define green skills, jobs, and workforce opportunities.
Prioritize sustainability practices and other business needs.
Manage supply chains more responsibly and effectively.
When you’re done, you’ll have earned a certificate of completion: Sustainability Transformation for Leaders (linkedin.com).