Rise x LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn learning offers over 16,00 skills-development courses, and you can access them all for free as part of your Man Met studentship (usual cost £29.99/month!) And thanks to our exclusive partnership, you'll automatically earn Rise points for completing them. Here's how to get started:
- Go to linkedin.com/learning-login
- Enter mmu.ac.uk - this step is important!
- Click Continue to The Manchester Metropolitan University
- Enter your username in the following format: MMUID@stu.mmu.ac.uk, eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your usual university password
Note: Rise points will be automatically awarded at 7am each morning, based courses that you have fully completed in the previous 24 hours
Companies around the world view sustainability as a strategic imperative. Whether you’re a business leader or individual contributor, this learning path will help you upskill to be able to develop and support sustainability initiatives in your organization and personal life.
Define sustainability and its impact on how we do business.
Explore links between design thinking and social innovation.
Learn sustainability practices driving financial performance.
When you’re done, you’ll have earned a certificate of completion: Improve Your Sustainability Skills (linkedin.com)