Rise x LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn learning offers over 16,00 skills-development courses, and you can access them all for free as part of your Man Met studentship (usual cost £29.99/month!) And thanks to our exclusive partnership, you'll automatically earn Rise points for completing them. Here's how to get started:
- Go to linkedin.com/learning-login
- Enter mmu.ac.uk - this step is important!
- Click Continue to The Manchester Metropolitan University
- Enter your username in the following format: MMUID@stu.mmu.ac.uk, eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your usual university password
Note: Rise points will be automatically awarded at 7am each morning, based courses that you have fully completed in the previous 24 hours
Learn how to excel in any job by mastering essential professional soft skills. Develop the skills that hiring managers value most, from emotional intelligence and critical thinking to teamwork and addressing unconscious bias.
Skills you’ll learn:
- Computer basics such as parts, OS, and security
- Safely accessing information online
- Collaborating with others using online tools
- Word, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, and PowerPoint basics
Note: To view a version of this learning path with audio descriptions, go directly to LinkedIn Learning here: Professional Soft Skills Learning Pathway (with Audio Descriptions).
Once you’ve completed the below courses head here to take your test and get your certificate: Career Essentials in Digital Literacy
Don’t forget to share on your LinkedIn profile too! And if you enjoy the course, why not try our Microsoft Office Certification next?