Wienerberger 2023 brand campaign
WHAT IS THE PROJECT CHALLENGE?
This is an amazing opportunity to work on a real life brief for an exciting business in a period of transition and growth. The construction industry and the built environment has to become more responsible and innovate new solutions for a better future for people, places and planet. Wienerberger are at the forefront of this.
This is also an amazing opportunity to collaborate with global creative agency EMPEROR on the brief to gain invaluable industry experience and alternative perspectives. We would love to see a collaborative approach across people from different disciplines and courses across the University on the below brief, culminating in a collaborative pitch presentation to the client and Emperior.
Your presentation should clearly demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the market context, the opportunity for the client and the strategic and creative response to that opportunity.
In A Nutshell...
- Experience...of working with a Creative Agency on a branding campaign.
- Employability...Skills galore for your CV and Portfolio - Team-working, pitching, strategy, industry contacts, communication, professionalism etc.
- Collaborate...with students from different courses.
- Strategic...A great opportunity to be involved in a global strategy
- Creative...A great opportunity to demonstrate your creativity
- Earn up to 200 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
11:00 to 16:00 on 22/02/23
Regular sessions of help&support with Emperor at their Manchester Offices. Emperor are a major global employer, they have not only set the brief with us, but have offered to help and support the students with advice and guidance. This will take place each Wednesday (times TBC) but not during Easter.