Who Even Are You? Branding yourself to get the freelance work you want
Join Halah and Heidi to learn how to really get focused on your branding and aesthetic to connect with the right clients and projects for you as a freelancer or when running your own business. In this session you’ll learn about:
- Heidi and Halah’s journey from toxic workplaces to starting out as freelancers
- the pitfalls that you may encounter as a freelance artist/studio but more importantly how you can overcome them
- HOW you get your first bit of paid work when there's so much out there
- finding your unique presence in your art and online
By the end of this session you will walk away with a mini brand-guide to use as you launch yourself into the world as a freelancer/business start up.
You’ll also find out the answers to questions like: Do I need a website? What if I hate the client brief? And more!
Halah and Heidi Elkholy are two sisters who have over 10 years’ combined experience in brand design, marketing and events. Working in-house for independent businesses and agencies small and large, they know what they're talking about when it comes to creating dynamic, unique brands with that extra pizazz. Jaded with stale working environments, they've combined their skillset to do what they love the most: crafting, cultivating and elevating your brand identity to engage your following like fangirls at a(nother) Spice Girls reunion concert.
In A Nutshell...
- Develop... confidence and clarity to tell your story
- Challenge... existing thinking, behaviour and aspirations
- Build... an authentic and personal brand to get the clients you want
- Engage... in a session filled with fun and creativity
- Earn up to 15 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:00 to 14:30 on 29/03/23 - Grosvenor East Building, Room 3.09
Attend this in person workshop