Well-City Research Assistant
You will work as part of the HRC team undertaking the evaluation and monitoring of the CHLF Well-City Salisbury parternship project. This will involve supporting the project team with developing an evaluation frameworks and all associated materials, conducting evaluation activities, producing annual monitoring reports, and ensuring evaluation methods remain relevant and useful throughout the life of the project.
In A Nutshell...
- Collaborate...with Salisbury Museum, ArtCare UK, Wessex Archaeology and Wiltshire Creative
- Upskill...in the development of an evaluation facilitated by expert partners
- Show Leadership...have the opportunity to demonstrate ability to implement change and strategies with partners.
- Gain Recognition...with external partners and through published reports.
- Earn up to 300 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
16/05/22 to 31/05/22
Data Collection and Evaluation In the element you will be going through evaluation methods and data from the project