Activity: Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
13:00 to 14:30
You will earn 3 bronze points for completing this activity.Log In To Book
Understanding China Series – Religion and Confucian Culture
Join us in our unique lecture understanding Confucian philosophy and the importance it has had in shaping the belief system, personal ethics and morality in China.
In celebration of Chinese New Years, Manchester Met and the Manchester Chinese Centre have come together to bring you a series of Chinese Cultures activities. What to expect:
- An introduction into the four main principles of Confucian and how the way of Confucianism life has been followed by Chinese people for more than two millennia.
- Opportunities for open discussion and further learning.
In A Nutshell...
- Have fun... and share this experience with your fellow students.
- Become community oriented... by understanding the importance behind the history of religion and Confucian Culture within Chinese culture.
- In person event... work in a group, led and taught by Manchester Chinese Centre.
- Immerse... in a creative and fun environment
- Earn up to 3 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:00 to 14:30 on 02/03/22 - Brooks G.78 - Lecture Theatre 1
Attend an Event in person