Technical Services Sustainability Projects Webinar
In this session, we will be going through a variety of sustainable projects that are taking place across Man Met and how they could help find new ways to reduce your footprint in your course or work.
We will explore:
- Dye Garden: growing plant-based dyes for printing and garment dying;
- PrintCity: converting waste into 3D printer filaments to produce new materials and products;
- Laboratory Efficiency Assessment Framework (LEAF): reducing carbon in specialist spaces.
In A Nutshell...
- Collaborate ... with students and staff across the university
- Upskill ... in a development session facilitated by expert parners
- Show Leadership ... and the opportunity to demonstrate creative problem solving
- Gain experience... learn about an externally recognised certification called LEAF
- Earn up to 2 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
12:30 to 13:00 on 10/11/22 - Takes place online
Attend a virtual event In this scheduled event, we will be learning about sustainable projects across technical services and how you could reduce your footprint in typical and atypical workspaces.