Effectively YOU//REWORK THIS
Activity: Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
13:00 to 14:30
You will earn 10 silver points for completing this activity.Log In To Book
Talking Out Loud in Front of People
Do you shy away from things because you might have to stand up and speak out loud in front of people?
Do you hate public speaking? Does giving a presentation give you the jitters? Do you shy away from things because you might have to stand up and speak out loud in front of people?
WELL - ME TOO!
Join me, Elle, to try a fun approach to thinking about developing your own voice and style for public speaking. I'm not saying you will be an expert, or that you will be applying to do a Ted X talk after this session, but trust me when I say you feel warmer, happier and more comfortable about how to approach those times when you just HAVE to stand up and speak in front of others!
This will be a safe and fun environment where we will develop strategies and toolkits for scary public facing things.
In A Nutshell...
- Build... Confidence in yourself and your future
- Upskill... your approach to being effective and advocating for yourself
- Meet... AMAZING practitioners who are here to share their experience
- Develop... a toolkit for dealing with any difficult patches
- Learn... from people who have been through the fear and learnt along the way
- Earn up to 10 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:00 to 14:30 on 08/06/23 - Business School - room 1.22 (North Atrium access)
Attend this workshop in person On campus session