Talking Out Loud in Front of People
Do you hate public speaking? Does giving a presentation give you the jitters? Do you shy away from things because you might have to stand up and speak out loud in front of people?
WELL - ME TOO!
Join me, Elle, to try a fun approach to thinking about developing your own voice and style for public speaking. I'm not saying you will be an expert, or that you will be applying to do a Ted X talk after this session, but trust me when I say you feel warmer, happier and more comfortable about how to approach those times when you just HAVE to stand up and speak in front of others!
This will be a safe and fun environment where we will develop strategies and toolkits for scary public facing things.
In A Nutshell...
- Build... Confidence in yourself and your future
- Upskill... your approach to being effective and advocating for yourself
- Meet... AMAZING practitioners who are here to share their experience
- Develop... a toolkit for dealing with any difficult patches
- Learn... from people who have been through the fear and learnt along the way
- Earn up to 10 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:00 to 14:30 on 08/06/23 - Business School - room 1.22 (North Atrium access)
Attend this workshop in person On campus session