Sustainable Supper Social: WFD Cookalong Competition
Come down to our Righton Building where you will have your chance to enter this years cookalong competition as part of the launch of Sustainable Supper Social.
Opposite Benzie at our All Saints site where our local partner MetMUnch will be leading the session, and you will be working alongside students to learn exciting ways to cook more sustainably and compete with other teams.
Students will receive a mystery bag with simple food ingredients. The students will work in groups of 3 to come up with their final dish.
They must cook something simple, creative with minimal food waste. Students will enhance their sustainability, culinary and nutritional skills in this session.
In A Nutshell...
- Collaborate ... with students & staff across the university
- Upskill ... in a development programme facilitated by expert partners at MetMUnch
- Show Leadership ... and the opportunity to demonstrate creative problem solving
- Improve Wellbeing... by creating nutricious meals and learning about healthy low carbon alternatives
- Earn up to 10 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
18:00 to 19:30 on 12/10/22 - Righton Building CG21
Attend an event At this event, you'll gain new cooking skills and get to know like-minded individuals.