Sustainable Supper Social: Hungry for More
Come down to our GROW Cafe where you can join the Sustainable Supper Social and create interesting sustainable meals.
Inside the North Atrium of the Business School at our All Saints site where our local partner MetMUnch will be leading the session, and you will be working alongside students to learn exciting ways to cook more sustainably and compare with other groups.
In this session students will learn how to eat well for the planet and people, Ingredients like beans, pulses, fruits, and vegetables are packed full of vitamins, minerals, and fibre.
We will learn how to swap some fruit and veg to canned and frozen versions to save money and reduce food waste.
There is no need to go bananas to eat healthily and reduce food waste. Small sustained changes will lead to big transformations in the kitchen.
In A Nutshell...
- Collaborate ... with students & staff across the university
- Upskill ... in a development programme facilitated by expert partners at MetMUnch
- Show Leadership ... and the opportunity to demonstrate creative problem solving
- Improve Wellbeing... by creating nutricious meals and learning about healthy low carbon alternatives.
- Earn up to 15 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
18:00 to 19:30 on 09/11/22 - Righton Building CG21
Attend an event At this event, you'll gain new cooking skills and get to know like-minded individuals.