Supporting a RAEng Ingenious project – Sports Shoes: a feat of engineering.
Research Host: Thomas Allen
The student will work on a RAEng public engagement project, developing demonstration materials / tools to use in primary schools. The ideal student would have an interest in engineering and sport. They would be capable of developing prototypes, running experiments, taking measurements, recording them precisely and analysing the data.
In A Nutshell...
- Collaborate... with researchers within the university
- Test... in the laboratory
- Engage Online... on Teams
- Show Leadership... and the opportunity to demonstrate creative problem solving
- Earn up to 300 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
01/06/22 to 15/06/22
Impact testing of snowboarding wrist protectors Testing snowboarding wrist protectors with a view to improving them and reducing injuries