to 31st December
Support Others with Digital Literacies
Confident with digital? Want to help others? Partner with Mustard Tree to support homeless and marginalised people to upskill
Note: Book a ticket here, and you will be put in touch with Mustard Tree's coordinator in due course Mustard Tree is a charity committed to tackling the causes and consequences of poverty. One of those is digital literacy and access to technology - and they are currently trying to improve how they can support service users at their centres. The organisation whats tech-literate students to volunteer to support with basic and intermediate digital needs. From support with setting up a CV, to installing apps and setting up printers and other peripherals - if you have a fair confidence with tech, you can help! This experience will be rewarding, and also challenging - but be reassured that somebody will be on hand to support and guide you. You can volunteer as many much as you like, and then claim 4 Rise points for every hour worked.
In A Nutshell...
- Make a difference ... by sharing your skills with others in a less fortunate position.
- Gain experience ... of working sensitively with others in a complex working environment.
- Full support ... from Mustard Tree's staff and mentors
- Flexible engagement ... arrange your volunteering with Mustard Tree and then self-claim your hours via Rise
- Earn up to 300 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
01/11/21 to 31/12/21
Organise Your Own Volunteering Hours