Activity: Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
16:00 to 17:30
You will earn 3 bronze points for completing this activity.Log In To Book
Subterranean Gothic: Ethics and Aesthetics in Contemporary Indie Videogames
A presentation of two research papers on contemporary indie videogames.
The Manchester Games Studies Network is hosting two exciting research papers on contemporary indie videogames. Dr Seán Travers and Charlotte Gislam will present their papers in this event, chaired by Dr Matthew Carter (Manchester Metropolitan University).
In A Nutshell...
- An MGSN seminar...... focusing on research into games
- Make connections...... between the worlds of scholarship and videogames
- Contextualise your learning...... and apply it in new ways
- Earn points...... 3 Rise points for attending
- Earn up to 3 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
16:00 to 17:30 on 06/10/21 - Takes place online