Stop. Read. Hidden.
Hidden is a series of immersive podcasts that challenge the listener to walk in another person’s shoes using their own homes as a set.
“Look into the mirror. Looking back is Yousef. He is smartly dressed in branded clothes… His eyes are soft and his face is open… Look at him. Take him in.”
We are looking to put together a diverse group of young people aged 17 - 24
to create a new ‘Hidden’ episode.
The episode will shed a light on the barriers
young people with experience of mental health illness are facing during this difficult time and challenge people to consider what they can do to help.
Social distancing does not have to mean social isolation - starting on 2nd February 2022, we are running 8 online workshops on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 3:30pm to 5:30pm.
You and a team of podcast specialists will create something extraordinary.
Your ideas, experiences and creativity will help form the podcast script and music; with this work you can make a difference.
We want to hear what you’ve got to say and for your participation you will receive £45 per session ( 20 per hour plus 5 towards internet costs).
For more information and to book your place on the workshops, please drop an email to the lovely people at the ARC team firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll get back to you with everything you need to know.
In A Nutshell...
- Collaborate... Your ideas, experiences and creativity will help form the podcast script and music
- Upskill... whilst working with podcast specialists on a live podcast brief
- Engage online... in 8 workshops on Wednesdays and Thursday afternoons
- Gain recognition... by having your voice and opinions heard and earning money for your participation.
- Earn up to 48 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
02/02/22 to 24/02/22
Attend 8 workshops