In this first of three sessions, Short Supply MCR will start at the beginning - who are you, what are your interests and what are your goals for your future career.
If you don't have an answer to any of these, even better. We want to help you to work it out!
Through this 3 hour session we'll work on a handful of activities alone, in pairs and in groups. We will be encouraging collaborative peer-led learning. Exercises will be focused on helping you to figure out your wants and needs, and giving you space to be imaginative and ambitious.
There will be biscuits, and there will be post-it notes and fancy pens!
In A Nutshell...
- Build... Confidence in yourself and your future
- Upskill... your approach to being effective and advocating for yourself
- Meet... AMAZING practitioners who are here to share their experience
- Develop... a toolkit for dealing with any difficult patches
- Learn... from people who have been through the fear and learnt along the way
- Earn up to 20 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
11:00 to 14:00 on 02/06/23 - Business School room 1.22 (North Atrium access)
Attend this 3 hour session in person On campus workshop