Share Your Ideas With Pride
At F*ck Being Humble we understand that how paralysing self-doubt can be at all stages of your career, which is why we want to guide on a practical ways to change your perspective, improve your confidence and embrace opportunities in front of you. You deserve to have success in your career and you shouldn't let anyone or anything stop you from claiming it.
Join us at this session with Stefanie Sword Williams from F*ck Being Humble for a workshop on how to promote your ideas, projects and successes with pride.
Whether it's on social media channels or during an interview we'll share best techniques on how to share your amazing thinking confidently and make a great first impression.
We'll also share tips on how to network digitally, how to pitch yourself for prospective opportunities and how to feel comfortable when presenting online and in person.
In A Nutshell...
- Build... Confidence in yourself and your future
- Upskill... your approach to being effective and advocating for yourself
- Meet... AMAZING practitioners who are here to share their experience
- Develop... a toolkit for dealing with any difficult patches
- Learn... from people who have been through the fear and learnt along the way
- Earn up to 10 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:30 to 14:30 on 24/05/23 - Business School room 3.01 (South Atrium access) - Seminar Room
Attend this session in person 1 hour workshop on campus