Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
to 31st May
Recruitment and Admissions Internship
The Recruitment and Admissions Department is looking to work with two student interns from January to May 2023 to help generate peer reviews of the student experience at Manchester Metropolitan University on the WhatUni.com and StudentCrowd.com platforms.
The purpose of the internships is for the interns to work with the University student population to encourage as many of our current students as possible to review their university experience. Multiple reviews by our current students allow those considering university to make informed choices about location, course, support and student experience at Manchester Metropolitan University.
This opportunity will provide you with an excellent chance to work with some of the departments in the University, network with a lot of the services and use your initiative to generate reviews.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Practical knowledge of Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and other social media platforms
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment and manage projects from beginning to end
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Have access to a personal computer
- WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- Experience of working with professional service departments at the University
- Experience of setting up and running a campaign
- Managing a project from start to end
- Monetary rewards for meeting review generation targets Digital Marketing training - receive £10 for attending the 1-hour session
- StudentCrowd’s Digital Marketing Badge for CV and LinkedIn Profile
- Expected time commitment is 1-2 hours per week over the Spring term
In A Nutshell...
- Experience... working with professional services at the university
- Show Leadership...by setting up and running a campaign
- Gain Recognition...with StudentCrowd’s Digital Marketing Badge for CV and LinkedIn Profile
- Demonstrate... Creativity and planning through creating and delivering an advertising campaign
- Earn up to 250 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
08/03/23 to 31/05/23
Generate peer reviews of the student experience at Manchester Metropolitan Interns will work with the University student population to encourage as many of our current students as possible to review their university experience.