Read Manchester World Book Day Volunteering
NB: To book onto this opportunity please email Helen Beesley directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Literacy Trust are looking for volunteers to distribute free books to the public and sharing information about libraries as part of their celebrations of World Book Day. A Read Manchester team member, Library staff or a Lead Literacy Champion will assist the volunteers with any questions.
Volunteers will need to arrive at 0825 at Manchester Central Library for a health and safety briefing before being allocated a location. Travel to further locations will be by tram and you will be refunded for your travel.
There may be the need to lift and carry boxes of books, although this doesn’t rule anyone out of volunteering. Let us know in advance if you are unable to do this.
If you are interested in volunteering please email
email@example.com as soon as possible.
In A Nutshell...
- Volunteer... to help celebrate World Book Day
- Connect... with other people in Greater Manchester
- Contribute... to the development of a new initiative with Manchester libraries
- Collaborate... and discover further volunteering opportunities.
- Earn up to 15 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
08:25 to 12:00 on 02/03/23 - Greater Manchester