Future me week//REWORK THIS
Activity: Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
14:30 to 15:30
You will earn 4 bronze points for completing this activity.Log In To Book
Professional Practice for Artists and Curators: Websites - hot tips!
Talk, activites and Q&A to prepare artists and curators for work in the creative sector.
Samantha Whetton, of the wonderful Design Bind Print, will give us the essentials on artist/practitioner websites – why to have one, ways we might structure websites and use of text and image on website.
In A Nutshell...
- Learn about... the transition from being a student to a working artist: with MMU alumni
- Understand how to to... present yourself in writing for job and funding applications: insider info and techniques
- Find clarity on... financial matters for working artists including being freelance, invoicing and paying tax: hear from other creative professionals and take part in practical tasks
- Understand... what kind of website could work for you and how to build that: a designer will share the ideas and tools you could use to build a website.
- Earn up to 4 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
14:30 to 15:30 on 26/01/23 - Chatham 104
Websites - hot tips!