Price your Work Confidently
In this workshop, we'll be taking a look at how to go about raising prices to make sure you're paid properly for the work you do.
Charging more is one thing - removing the guilt and the awkwardness that sometimes comes with it is another.
You'll walk away with actionable strategies for increasing your prices and negotiating effectively - so you can charge what you deserve and feel confident in doing so.
This workshop is led by Kei Maye, the founder of Creative Champs, who is a multi-disciplinary creator of 17 years, educator and founder based in London. She is passionate about making learning resources accessible within creative industries to help emerging creators make a living doing what they love.
In A Nutshell...
- Develop...confidence and clarity to charge the right prices for you.
- Improve...your negotiation skills.
- Challenge...existing thinking, behaviour and aspirations.
- Engage...in a session filled with fun and creativity.
- Earn up to 15 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:30 to 15:00 on 19/10/22 - Grosvenor East Building, Room 4.05
Attend this in-person workshop