Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
to 13th October
Workshop: Wellbeing Craft Workshops with Naheed's Sparkle
A workshop that provides a crafting experience focusing on origami, wellbeing and sustainable crafting.
In A Nutshell...
- Book in... For a relaxing workshop
- Relax... in a creative environment.
- Practise... Mindful crafting through an expression of sustainable origami, where you are a complete beginner or an expert.
- Create... Everyday desk essentials from a small artisan market business owner Naheed.
- Awareness... into ways of being. sustainable in everyday life.
- Collaborate... with students across the university.
- Earn up to 4 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 15:00 on 28/09/21 - Geoffrey Manton Lower Foyer
Pop Up - All Saints Library Learn how to make sustainable pen pots in a creative and relaxing environment.
10:00 to 15:00 on 13/10/21 -
Workshop: - All Saint Library Learn how to make bookmarks out of origami.