Poetry Library Leading Workshops and Story Sessions Training
Are you interested in working with the Poetry Library?
The Poetry Library is one of the most exciting cultural offers that you have access to as a student at MMU, but the poetry library is also a public library with offers for children, schools, writers, readers and community groups, as well as a regular events programme. Across the year there are ample opportunities for student work within our programme, come find out if you are interested in opportunities leading to paid opportunities.
Train with us this November to join our pool of students who work with us. These afternoons of trainings will be tailored to best prepare you to work on our most exciting projects for the next academic year – and will be facilitated by experienced members of staff.
This training session will focus on:
· Learning to lead in facilitation
· How to plan a workshop
· Verse novel reviewing
You can also join our Poetry Library Public Facing Events Training
In A Nutshell...
- Train... with experts in facilitation and working with families
- Learn... about safeguarding
- upskill... in front of house and touring skills.
- join...the poetry library student work pool
- Engage...with our verse novel collection
- Earn up to 30 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:00 to 15:00 on 23/11/22 - Manchester Poetry Library
Leading Workshops and Story Sessions Training Students who want to work with us as a facilitator need to have completed this training