Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
10:00 to 15:00
Playful and creative thinking workshop and circuit from Jamie-Lee Wainman
Come and PLAY with Jamie-Lee Wainman, MSoA Man Met alumni, educator and designer. In this workshop you will spend time exploring new ways to be curious.
Jamie-Lee is a creator, facilitator, and educator. Within her practice, she aims to make learning experiences more inclusive for different minds, using play and creative thinking as a vehicle. She utilises her neurodivergent brain to create new and innovative ways of learning about topics, ourselves, and the people around us. Jamie-Lee also has a passion for 3D printing due to the minimal waste material produced and the ability to use recycled plastics. She uses it as a making tool to help her create playful experiences for public engagement. In this workshop you will spend time exploring new ways to be curious, play through thinking and hear about Jamie's experiences as a designer and educator. You will have the opportunity to take part in playful and creative thinking exercises, meet new people, and explore your creativity in fun environment.
In A Nutshell...
- Learn from... different minds using play and creative thinking as a vehicle
- Meet new people... in a creative and fun environment
- Opportunities... to learn how to 3D printing due to the minimal waste material produced and the ability to use recycled plastics
- Play through... ToBes - A series of 12 playful tools to be used as facilitators for learning.
- Earn up to 20 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 15:00 on 05/04/22 - Benzie 308
Workshop Jamie-Lee Wainman A playful and creative workshop exploring curiosity, critical thinking and collaboration