10:00 to 15:00
Plastic Shed: Working with recycled sheet plastic. Product production with Plastic Shed
A day to spent designing and making beautiful products from your personalised and handmade recycled plastic sheets. Part 2 of 2. You must have come to the previous session to attend this session.
This practical workshop will begin with a showcase of our products that we make from this material, products that have a function and can be used, producing circular economies for single use plastic. We will have a group brainstorming session to talk through other types of products that could be made, this design thinking time will massively impact our opportunity top extend our product range, your ideas will be so valuable. You have plenty of making time too, with time to experiment with sewing, cutting and playing with the material, you can start to make some products and think in 3D. You will begin making your own products; either from our existing templates or from the ideas you develop during brainstorming.
In A Nutshell...
- Showcase... our products made from this material
- Brainstorming... session to talk through other types of products that could be made
- Experiment... with sewing, cutting etc the material
- Making... your own products; either from our own templates or from their own brainstorming ideas
- Earn up to 15 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 15:00 on 01/11/21 - Plastic Shed – Merseyway Workshop, Stockport.
Workshop with Plastic Shed – Merseyway Workshop, Stockport