Join us for a 2 hour jam packed session all about learning how to pitch.
Whether you have a side hustle, freelance gig, or are running your own business, being able to communicate your product/idea/service is crucial.
Join Jana in this workshop where you’ll:
- find out industry secrets to having a brilliant pitching session.
- learn to use your body to look and feel confident, with techniques like vocal projection
- be able to authentically connect with the panel of judges - whether you’re introverted or extroverted
- get a chance to deliver your pitch in a friendly and safe space
- receive feedback from your fellow students
Jana is a Creative Communication Expert, business owner and marketing expert, living in Manchester. She loves helping people clarify their business vison, giving them plenty of creative ideas and strong starting points to use after the workshop.
In A Nutshell...
- Develop... confidence, clarity and skills to super-charge progress.
- Articulate... your ideas clearly and concisely.
- Gain... renewed or new found confidence.
- Engage... in a session filled with fun and creativity
- Earn up to 15 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:30 to 15:30 on 15/03/23 - Geoffrey Manton, 104
Attend this in-person workshop