Pitch Me (Dragons Den) - Hosted by WHAM
Do you have the interpersonal skills required to set up your own business? Are you a better public speaker than Steven Bartlett? Is creativity flowing through your veins?
Part of the Marketing and Graduate Sales Incubator series. In this special masterclass we’ll host a Dragons Den type competition where you’ll have to come up with your own ideas and present to a team of business owners who will decide who the most thriving young entrepreneurs are. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your skills to practice, such as creativity and communication, which are important in any graduate route you choose to go down.
This series is hosted by We Have a Meeting (WHAM). WHAM are sales specialists and work with organisations to tailor their sales strategies enabling them to grow and improve their sales. They've worked with many organisations including household names such as Panasonic.
In A Nutshell...
- Demonstrate... your expertise in a Dragons Den style competition
- Learn from... your peers and professionals to come up with your own ideas
- Practice... your creativity and interpersonal skills
- Enhance... your confidence when presenting to business owners as a young entrepreneur
- Earn up to 20 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
15:00 to 17:00 on 28/03/23 - Bold Bauhaus, 27 Quay Street, Manchester, M3 3GY
Attend in person Go to We Have a Meeting's office to attend a masterclass