Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
12:00 to 12:00
Partition Education Group Internship
Work with Partition Education Group, a community interest company and national campaign to educate young people about the history of South Asia through their school curriculum. We are looking for 2-4 interns to work with us to develop a social media strategy and promotional campaign for Partition Education through South Asian Heritage Month.
In A Nutshell...
- Develop your research skills...working as part of a small, goal-oriented team and passionate professionals to explore cultural history.
- Work collaboratively... to inform, engage, and promote an exciting campaign to impact young people.
- Learn more... about how community interest companies work with others to create change within the educational sector.
- Help shape...the Partition Education Group's promotional campaign and support the work we're doing to offer teachers and children a broader look into their shared history.
- Earn up to 300 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
12:00 to 12:00 on 04/07/22
Meet with the PEG team This meeting will help you to find out more about the project and what you will be doing as part of it.