Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
10:00 to 12:00
Moot Competition with students at Chinese University in Hong Kong ON CAMPUS
The inaugural mooting competition between Manchester Metropolitan University and the Chinese University of Hong Kong will take place during GoGlobal week.
This is an opportunity to see the teams of both universities present a series of legal arguments relating to a real case scenario to two judges (a respective member of staff from both universities). One team will act for the Crown, which is prosecuting the case, and the other team will act for the defendant, the person who is alleged to have committed the crime in question. The aim is for both teams to present the best legal arguments to convince the judges of guilt or innocence.
If you are unable to attend this event in person, it is also listed as an online event on the Rise site.
In A Nutshell...
- Upskill ... in your knowledge of moot competitions
- Reflect...on your future global careers
- Gain Recognition... with Rise points that count towards your international badge
- Leadership ... learn how Moot competitions can demonstrate leadership on your CV
- Earn up to 5 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 12:00 on 07/03/23 - G.06 Moot room
Moot Competition Join a live real case scenario.