Activity: Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
22:00 to 22:00
You will earn 60 bronze points for completing this activity.Log In To Book
Microsoft Embrace - BME Mentoring Programme
Navigating your career can be challenging! Secure a Mentor to help Navigate Your Career.
A mentor is a great sounding board for:
- Exploring career opportunities
- Practicing interviews
- Reviewing your CV
- Fine-tuning business ideas
Who should apply?
First Year Undergraduate Students from Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds, either studying Technology, Business Related or with an interest in the technology sector. The deadline to apply is 31 March 2023
How will the mentoring work?
- 8 week mentoring programme.
- Assigned a mentor based on career interests or areas for development.
- 60 minute virtual weekly meetings
- 4 Mandatory workshops. duration: 45/60 minutes
- Personal Development Plan - 3rd May 2023
- Rock your LinkedIn Profile - 17th May 2023
- Rock your CV - 31st May 2023
- Interview Skills - 14th June 2023
In A Nutshell...
- Get mentored...get career and development assistance from an assigned mentor
- Upskill...with dedicated workshops
- Discover...more about careers in tech
- Network...with fellow students and professional mentors
- Earn up to 60 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
22:00 to 22:00 on 31/03/23 - https://mycareerhub.mmu.ac.uk/Form.aspx?id=3135404