Activity: Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
10:00 to 12:00
You will earn 10 bronze points for completing this activity.Log In To Book
Kung Fu Self Defence hosted by Master Tang
Lead by the experienced Master Tang, this session will act as an introduction to the art of Kung Fu, exploring practical self-defence tips as well as its cultural history and context.
In celebration of Chinese New Years, Manchester Met and the Manchester Chinese Centre have come together to bring you a series of Chinese Cultures activities. What you can expect:
- A 2 hour workshop lead and taught by Master Tang.
- A unique experience to indulge yourself into traditional Chinese Culture and have fun!
- An expert in traditional Chinese dancing and Chinese Martial Arts.
- Choreograph’s for the China Town festivals each year.
- A dedicated member to Manchester Chinese Centre.
In A Nutshell...
- Be active ... in this practical session
- Discover ... Kung Fu's cultural history
- Challenge yourself ... to try something new
- Build ... your understanding of this fascinating sport
- Earn up to 10 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 12:00 on 23/02/22 - Books Sports Hall
Attend in-person session