Integrating Cultures: Creating better international relationships for your global careers
Students will interact with an externally trained specialist. The outcome of the sessions is to have a broad understanding of how to work in a work environment where there is a diverse range of cultures working together. This is a key requirement of working for any international company.
In A Nutshell...
- Collaborate ... with students across your department
- Upskill ... in your knowledge of intercultural differences
- Reflect...on your future global careers
- Gain Recognition... with RISE points that count towards your international badge
- Earn up to 6 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
11:00 to 13:00 on 07/03/23 - BS1.25
attend an event Training will be provided