How to Sell on Etsy
Join us for a 2 hour jam packed session all about selling on Etsy, whether you’ve never used Etsy before or have already started and are looking to grow, this workshop is for you.
Selling on Etsy or other online platforms can be a great way to start or grow a business.
Join Jana for a step by step look at marketing your product, knowing your audience and selling on Etsy, and learn all you need to know to set up your own online shop.
This workshop covers:
- Looking at the who, what, where, why and how of your products
- Your key audience
- How to list an item for sale on Etsy, and helpful hints to help make your items stand out.
- How to optimise sales and ensure good feedback from your buyers
- How to use Etsy to promote your own web site
Jana is a Creative Communication Expert, business owner and marketing expert, living in Manchester. She loves helping people clarify their business vison, giving them plenty of creative ideas and strong starting points to use after the workshop.
In A Nutshell...
- Develop...confidence, clarity and skills to super-charge progress.
- Understand...your ‘why’ and ‘who’.
- Learn...the top tips for selling more on Etsy.
- Engage...in a session filled with fun and creativity.
- Earn up to 15 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
14:00 to 16:00 on 26/10/22 - Grosvenor East Building, Room 4.05
Attend this in-person workshop