How to build a brand on social media
Brand. The watch you wear on your wrist, the trainers you wear on your feet and the food you put in your fridge. We make choices about products every day based on how they make us feel. Whether it’s Xbox or Playstation, Nike or Adidas – these businesses represent us. This one hour webinar will explore tactics on how to humanise your brand. Content will include influencer marketing, brand partnerships and tips for creating a stand out tone of voice and online personality.
This is for students looking to understand how to market a brand on social media (we will explore tone of voice, identity, brand/creator partnerships, etc.)
In A Nutshell...
- Discover......how to standout and online personality
- Understand......how to market a brand on social media
- Collaborate......with like-minded people across the university
- Engage online......on a hour session filled with creativity and fun
- Earn up to 3 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
16:30 to 17:30 on 23/03/22 - Takes place online