Have your say Sustainability Global Café
This interactive forum is a space for you to come along and find out more about sustainability and sustainable development at MMU. It also gives you the space to share your thoughts and ideas on future sustainability goals at the University.
Manchester Metropolitan ranks as one of the UK’s most sustainable universities, according to the People and Planet League tables. This ranking is achieved by hard work delivering sustainable practice and initiatives across the university. We want you to be part of these efforts!
As the main users of the campus, you have unique insight into how we use space, resources and energy at the university. Share these insights at this event and help draft a series of sustainability goals to work towards. Reaching a sustainable future also requires input from all disciplines, walks of life, and communities. By attending this event you can spark discussion with other students from across the university and discover how your own skills and knowledge can complement those from other areas of study. You may also learn a new area of sustainability you have never thought about!
To support working towards these goals we also want to help re-launch the People and Planet Society. You can share ideas on what you want society to achieve and what events you’d like to see in the future.
In A Nutshell...
- Share ... your ideas, motivation and passion for supporting sustainability and sustainable development at Manchester Met
- Collaborate... with students across the university
- Discover ... how to build and implement sustainability goals and targets
- Review ... Manchester Met and the UN’s sustainability strategy
- Show leadership ... by creating and running a sustainability society of like-minded students.
- Earn up to 20 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 13:00 on 08/06/23 - BS 1.24 (North Atrium)
Sustainability World Café Come along and share your ideas about sustainability at Manchester Met