GROW YOUR OWN: Lip Balm and Deodorant
Come down to our GROW Cafe in the Business School North Atrium where our local partner Hulme Community Garden Centre will be leading the session, and you will be working alongside staff and students to learn about creating your own lip balms and deodorant.
Learn how to make your own effective deodorant and healing lip balm using basic kitchen ingredients and common garden plants, Includes free samples to take away.
Please meet Kath in the GROW Cafe in the Business School North Atrium
In A Nutshell...
- Collaborate ... with students & staff across the university
- Upskill ... in a development programme facilitated by expert partners at Hulme Community Garden Centre
- Show Leadership ... and the opportunity to demonstrate creative problem solving
- Improve Wellbeing... by joining a community of students & staff in outdoor spaces
- Earn up to 8 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
11:30 to 13:30 on 08/11/22 - Business School 3.17 (North Atrium)
Attend an event At this event, you'll gain new crafting skills and get to know like-minded individuals.