GROW YOUR OWN: Herbal Teas
Come down to our Birley site in the Brooks Building foyer where our local partner Hulme Community Garden Centre will be leading the session, and you will be working alongside staff and students to learn about creating your own teas.
An opportunity to taste a range of natural herbal infusions and discover the many benefits for health and wellbeing. Create your own unique blend and plant a mint root cutting to take away.
Please meet Kath in the Brooks Building on Birley Campus.
In A Nutshell...
- Collaborate ... with students & staff across the university
- Upskill ... in a development programme facilitated by expert partners at Hulme Community Garden Centre
- Show Leadership ... and the opportunity to demonstrate creative problem solving
- Improve Wellbeing... by joining a community of students & staff in outdoor spaces
- Earn up to 8 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
11:30 to 13:30 on 18/10/22 - In the Brooks Building foyer on Birley Campus
Attend an event At this event, you'll gain new crafting skills and get to know like-minded individuals.