13:00 to 16:00
Get It Done: COLLABORATE - Workshop
This session will introduce the importance of community, collaborative working and participatory projects through making and active involvement.
In this session you will engage with core collaborative skills and work together to explore and discuss the importance of community from multiple viewpoints. This session will introduce the importance of community, collaborative working and participatory projects through craft and performance-based activities. This will be in an informal and hands-on creative session to ‘break the ice’ for students and start building a network of engaged social practitioners.
In A Nutshell...
- Hands-on... underpinned by creative methods this session will help us to work together and ‘break the ice’
- Build... a network of engaged social practitioners in Man Met from across the uni and meet like minded people
- Create... Large collaborative sculptures to explore themes and ideas
- Learn... collaborative skills that you can use in any future situations
- Earn up to 9 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:00 to 16:00 on 28/10/21 - Geoffrey Manton 332
Workshop: on Campus GM 332