Get Certified ... as an Autodesk Certified User
Autodesk Certified User (ACU)
are industry-recognized credentials that can help designers, engineers, and makers succeed at any stage of their career. As more and more industries experience a skills gap as they hire new talent, Autodesk certifications provide a reliable validation of skills and knowledge.
Obtaining one of these qualifications
. However, through Rise, Manchester Met students can obtain up to three certifications completely free! Don't worry if you don't manage to finish all the training you would have liked to do during Future Me Week. We'll keep providing new opportunities for you to get certified across the rest of the year.
We're pleased to say in advance of next week's sessions the training is available here: https://rise.mmu.ac.uk/courses/autodesk-certification-scheme/
In A Nutshell...
- Completely Free ... access to opportunities which could cost up to £550 outside of Rise
- Upskill ... sharpen your skills in apps from Autodesk.
- Engage Online ... from self-study to examination.
- Gain Recognition ... with an externally recognised certification from Autodesk.
- Boost your CV... by showing IT proficiency and learning autonomy
- Earn up to 150 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
23/01/23 to 25/01/23
Sharpen your Skills Work flexibly to develop your skills in your chosen platform using our curated LinkedIn Learning pathways.
26/01/23 to 27/01/23
Choose Exam Sessions In order to gain your certification, you will need to complete an exam. You will be sent a number of dates to choose from.