Get Certified ... as a Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
certification, evidence of skills and abilities in Microsoft Office, is one of the top 10 skills demanded by employers worldwide. It is widely recognised and can help students to differentiate themselves in a competitive job market and broaden their employment opportunities. Obtaining a Specialist Certification requires evidence of competence in three applications and will
. However, through Rise, Manchester Met students can obtain up to three certifications completely free! Don't worry if you don't manage to finish all the training you would have liked to do during Future Me Week. We'll keep providing new opportunities for you to get certified in Microsoft across the rest of the year.
We're pleased to say in preparation for next week's sessions the training is now open here: https://rise.mmu.ac.uk/courses/microsoft-certification-scheme/.
In A Nutshell...
- Completely Free ... access to opportunities which could cost up to £450 outside of Rise
- Upskill ... sharpen your skills in apps from Microsoft's office platform.
- Engage Online ... from self-study to examination.
- Gain Recognition ... with an externally recognised certification from Microsoft.
- Boost your CV... by showing IT proficiency and learning autonomy
- Earn up to 150 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
23/01/23 to 25/01/23
Sharpen your Skills Work flexibly to develop your skills in your chosen Microsoft Apps (Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint) using our curated LinkedIn Learning pathways and Microsoft's own platform.
26/01/23 to 27/01/23
Choose Exam Sessions In order to gain your certification, you will need to complete an exam. You will be sent a number of dates to choose from.