FIND YOUR RHYTHM
In this second session from Short Supply, we will be looking at ways to apply ideas into project proposals.
Do you want to turn your ideas into a reality, give it a go, get support or help to make them real?
Come along to this workshop where we'll apply our ideas, wants and needs from the last session into a real world context - as if it were a project proposal. We will use a simple toolkit - the 5 W's - Who, What, Where, When, Why (& How - we're allowed to cheat a little!)
Through the 3 hour session we'll work on a handful of activities alone, in pairs and groups encouraging collaborative peer-led learning. Exercises will be focused on helping you take something from the idea stage one step further into reality, with the support of peers and the team.
Of course, we'll bring biscuits, and our trusty post-it notes and fancy pens!
In A Nutshell...
- Build... Confidence in yourself and your future
- Upskill... your approach to being effective and advocating for yourself
- Meet... AMAZING practitioners who are here to share their experience
- Develop... a toolkit for dealing with any difficult patches
- Learn... from people who have been through the fear and learnt along the way
- Earn up to 20 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:00 to 16:00 on 05/06/23 - Business School room 1.24 (North Atrium access)
Attend this 3 hour workshop in person On campus session