Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
17:00 to 19:00
Film Club Screening: 'Quo Vadis, Aida?'
About the film: Bosnia, July 1995. Aida is a translator for the UN in the small town of Srebrenica. When the Serbian army takes over the town, her family is among the thousands of citizens looking for shelter in the UN camp. What is at the horizon for her family and people? Which move should she take?
In A Nutshell...
- Gain... 5 Rise points for attending
- Learn... about the Srebrenica massacare
- Attend... this screening online
- Build... your historical knowledge
- Earn up to 5 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
17:00 to 19:00 on 26/01/22 - Takes place online
Join online screening