Future me week//REWORK THIS
Activity: Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
15:00 to 16:00
You will earn 2 bronze points for completing this activity.Log In To Book
Explore how to manage your digital identity for your professional life
Want to impress potential employers with your online profile? Worried that your social media accounts might not be showcasing your best self? This interactive workshop will provide practical tips for maintaining a professional online persona, developing your personal brand and effectively managing your digital footprint.
In A Nutshell...
- Professionalism...pick up top tips for maintaining a professional online persona
- Branding...cultivate your personal brand and learn how to use it to attract prospective employers
- Self-awareness...develop an understanding of your digital footprint and recognise how this can impact your daily life
- Engagement...discover how to use social media platforms for professional networking and job hunting
- Earn up to 2 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
15:00 to 16:00 on 24/01/23 - BS 321