Future me week
10:00 to 11:00
Explore future you through creative goal setting
Join this session to explore your aspirations, find out what we mean by ‘change goals’, and learn how to create goals that are individual to you.
In A Nutshell...
- Know Yourself... discover the importance of self-awareness and the role a positive self-image plays in your development, and take a look at what this process can look like;
- Know Your Vision... explore the role Manchester Met plays as your unique ‘sat nav’ and learn how to set goals in an effective way;
- Feel Empowered... to gain new skills and experiences;
- Don’t Chase Your Dreams... learn about the 'building your dreams concept' versus chasing your dreams as a healthier, more practical and useful approach to creating goals and exploring where they might lead.
- Earn up to 2 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 11:00 on 23/01/23 - Brooks 4.48
Monday Session 1