Effectively YOU//REWORK THIS
Activity: Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
11:00 to 12:00
You will earn 10 silver points for completing this activity.Log In To Book
The Effects of Stress on the Body
Part of the Everyday ways to manage stress & boost confidence workshops from Amanda Cangelosi
Stress is inevitable but how we relate to it is a choice. The key to being effectively you is understanding how we can change our relationship to stress so that we can achieve our goals and ambitions. Yoga and mindfulness has focused on this challenge for centuries and in this 4 part series we are going to explore practical tools for everyday ways to manage stress and boost our confidence.
This course is for you if you have experienced one or more of the below situations:
- Feeling overwhelmed before a stressful situation such as an exam, job interview, conflict with our friends or family
- Doubts whether you are as capable as others and worry about what people think
- Find it hard to rest, relax, concentrate or your mind races
- Find that you get headaches, tightness in the body, problems sleeping before or after stressful situations
How to work with the effects of stress on the body
This session will look at yoga and mindfulness tools that help us release the effects stress has on the body. We will practically work with the systems in the body such as tissues, muscles, and joints that store stress.
In A Nutshell...
- Build... Confidence in yourself and your future
- Upskill... your approach to being effective and advocating for yourself
- Meet... AMAZING practitioners who are here to share their experience
- Develop... a toolkit for dealing with any difficult patches
- Learn... from people who have been through the fear and learnt along the way
- Earn up to 10 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
11:00 to 12:00 on 08/06/23 - Grosvenor East Building, room/studio 2.07 (second floor in GE)
Session 4 of four Attend this 1 hour workshop