Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
13:00 to 14:00
Ethical Elixers 1pm-2pm Session
On the 8th of March MetMUnch team will introduce nutritionally dense immune support potions made with Fairtrade products. Our carefully crafted brews provide a potent blend of natural ingredients rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, all while supporting Fairtrade practices.
We take great pride in ensuring our products are practical and ethical, empowering farmers and workers in developing countries to build sustainable businesses and improve their communities.
Our elixirs contain unique Fairtrade ingredients known for their immune-supporting properties packed with essential nutrients. Whether you want to strengthen your immune system, increase your energy, or support your overall health, our potions are perfect. Come along and try our elixirs and experience the difference that Fairtrade and nutritionally dense ingredients can make for your health, well-being, and the planet.
In A Nutshell...
- Collaborate ... with students and staff across the university
- Upskill ... in a development programme facilitated by expert parners at MetMUnch
- Show Leadership ... and the opportunity to demonstrate creative problem solving
- Gain experience... with an externally recognised food nutrition project
- Earn up to 3 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:00 to 14:00 on 08/03/23 - Business School Entrance
Attend an event Please drop by between 1pm-2pm on the 8th of March to learn about wonders of Fairtrade ingredients across the globe whilst tasting our delightful ethical elixirs that support community at threat of climate change