Engineering Workshop Training - Using the wind tunnels
You will be taught to use the wind tunnels in the engineering workshops. These measure drag and lift created by air flowing over a specimen. This session will be useful for anyone interested in aerodynamics.
Details will be share on the DoE Moodle Page - Course: Department Of Engineering Students (mmu.ac.uk), for you to refer back to after the workshop - or shared via onedrive after the workshop, for those without access to moodle to download and store.
In A Nutshell...
- Upskill... your laboratory skills
- Collaborate... with technicians and students across the university
- Publish... standard operating procedures
- Gain Recognition... with an externally recognised certification
- Earn up to 9 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
14:00 to 17:00 on 22/11/23 - EW0.01
Engineering workshop training - session 1