Engineering Workshop Training - Using the drop rig
You will be taught to use the drop rig in EW0.01. This can be used for testing protective equipment, cushioning materials, and biological tissue. This session will be useful for anyone interested in protective equipment.
Details will be share on the DoE Moodle Page - Course: Department Of Engineering Students (mmu.ac.uk), for you to refer back to after the workshop - or shared via onedrive after the workshop, for those without access to moodle to download and store.
In A Nutshell...
- Upskill... your laboratory skills
- Collaborate... with technicians and students across the university
- Publish... standard operating procedures
- Gain Recognition... with an externally recognised certification
- Earn up to 9 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
14:00 to 17:00 on 15/11/23 - EW0.01
Engineering workshop training - session 1