Drop-In Support: Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs
This is a drop-in session to ask any questions you may have about the Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs application process. You may also discuss your own application in broad terms and get some advice from the team.
Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs supports creative entrepreneurs over the age of 18 who wants to drive positive social impact through their business.
Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs is currently on the search for ambitious social creative entrepreneurs to help bring their business goals to life. Each year 5 winners receive:
- Up to £20,000 investment to start or grow their enterprise.
- A year of tailored business support from MeWe360.
Applications are welcomed from those at the ideas stage to established businesses. If you have a creative idea, a social vision, and a desire to see your business come to life, Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs wants to hear from you.
Applications are open now and are accepted until 31 March 2023. You can read more about the competition, sign up to free support events and complete your online application on the website https://dbace.org
In A Nutshell...
- Learn from a ... a member of the DBACE team about the Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs application process.
- Get involved... ask your questions about your own application and get advice.
- Apply... for up to £20,000 investment to start or grow your enterprise.
- All students welcome ... suitable for students from all courses.
- Earn up to 5 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
11:00 to 13:30 on 20/02/23 - Grosvenor East Building Room 4.01
Drop-In support session