//REWORK THISLog In To Book
Activity: Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
to 27th September
This research internship will involve working with researchers in the UK and South Africa on a systematic literature review about how family is understood in the literature on the family, schools, and teachers.
Research Host: Su Corcoran We are conducting a systematic review of the literature from the UK and South Africa about family. We want to know:
- What are young people's (children, adolescents, youth) experiences and/or understanding of family and how families function?
- What methodological approaches are used with the participants in studies about family?
- What are the needs, barriers and facilitators to being and doing family?
In A Nutshell...
- Understand...how to engage with literature from different academic disciplines.
- Review...empirical, conceptual, and critical policy literature on 'being' and/or 'doing' family.
- Learn...how to do a systematic literature review
- Collaborate...with an international team of academics
- Take responsibility...for working flexibly and managing your own aspect of the project
17/04/22 to 01/07/22
Work flexibly, Taking responsibility for your own aspect of the project You will get to know the research team members you will work with, receive training and regular guidance on the review process, and be given responsibility of your own aspect of the project to work on with your team.
12:00 to 12:00 on 27/09/23 - TBD